The Sealy Visual cushion firm Queen mattress set combines a plush sleeping surface with conforming body support for nights of deep slumber. High-density, gel-infused foams and the HD Foam Core offer enhanced comfort while prolonging the life of the mattress by preventing body impressions and sagging. Sealy's memory foam gel keeps you cool throughout your sleep, while Leon's exclusive aloe-infused fabric increases softness and breathability to ensure you're as a cozy as can be as your dream. Made in Canada.
- Aloe-infused fabric provides durability, heightened breathability, softness and helps to ward off bacteria, mould, mites and insects. This aloe finish is totally exclusive to Leon's.
- The high-density (HDF) gel-infused foams deliver supportive and cool comfort that will not diminish, even after years of use.
- HD Foam Core is a highly durable foam that will prevent body impressions and sagging, which often happens to mattresses that use weak, low-density foams.
- Distinctive for its individual conformance and pressure relief, Sealy's gel memory foam formula provides enhanced support, sleeps cooler and recovers faster to allow you to move more freely.
- The boxspring features a steel grid attached to a wood base, providing a solid platform that absorbs weight to extend the life of the mattress. Base is made from Canadian lumber wood to ensure strength and prevent warping.