Safe Haven. The Riley four-in-one convertible toddler bed combines safety, convenience and style to create a high-quality addition to your youngster's bedroom. Featuring a brushed white finish with light distressing, this furniture boasts a contemporary look with timeless flair. Elegant mouldings and wood panelling add to the refined aesthetic, while the ability to convert the toddler bed to a crib, Full bed or daybed completes the design with impressive functionality. Tested for harmful chemicals and toxins, the Riley was constructed with health and safety in mind, so you can rest assured that your little one is safe and sound, always. Customer assembly required.
- The 4-in-1 convertible toddler bed can be converted to a crib, daybed and Full bed. (Crib and Full-sized rails sold separately).
- Bed features three easily adjustable mattress spring positions to be lowered as the child increases in size. Hardware can be contained in the bed's side panels for ease of assembly.
- Online crib registration provides notifications of any crib recalls. Never has a Westwood Crib been involved in a recall.
- This furniture has been tested by the Canadian government to ensure the finish on the wood and metal parts are free of toxins and 45 chemicals known to be harmful.
- Brushed white finish features slight distressing for a soothing, timeless look.
Solid wood ensures no flex in the product for longevity.
Customer assembly required.
Use a slightly damp, soft cloth. Do not leave moisture on the surface.
Twice yearly, light furniture application to prevent wood from cracking or splitting.