Safe Haven. The Riley four-in-one convertible crib combines safety, convenience and style to create a high-quality addition to your nursery. Featuring a brushed white finish with light distressing, this furniture boasts a contemporary look with timeless flair. Elegant mouldings, a curved apron on the base and wood panelling add to the refined aesthetic, while the ability to convert the crib to a toddler bed, Full bed or daybed completes the design with impressive functionality. Tested for harmful chemicals and toxins, the Riley was constructed with health and safety in mind, so you can rest assured that your little one is safe and sound, always. Customer assembly required.
- The 4-in-1 convertible crib can be converted to a toddler bed, daybed and Full bed. (Toddler rail and Full-sized rail sold separately).
- Crib features three easily adjustable mattress spring positions to be lowered as the child increases in size.
- Brushed white finish features slight distressing for a soothing, timeless look. Hardware can be contained in the crib's side panels for ease of assembly.
- Online crib registration provides notifications of any crib recalls. Never has a Westwood Crib been involved in a recall.
- This furniture has been tested by the Canadian government to ensure the finish on the wood and metal parts are free of toxins and 45 chemicals known to be harmful.
Solid wood posts and top rails ensure no flex in the product for longevity.
Customer assembly required.
Use a slightly damp, soft cloth. Do not leave moisture on the surface.
Twice yearly, light furniture application to prevent wood from cracking or splitting.