Safe Haven. The Riley changer top combines safety, convenience and style to create a high-quality addition to your nursery. Featuring a dark almond finish with the look of natural wood grains, this accessory boasts contemporary style with timeless flair. A felt bottom protects the dresser top from scratches, while the ability to use this changer top as a shelf under the crib or bed when it's no longer needed completes the design with impressive functionality. Tested for harmful chemicals and toxins, the Riley was constructed with health and safety in mind, so you can rest assured that your little one is safe and sound, always. Customer assembly required.
- Safely allows for storage of baby essentials so mom keeps her eyes on the baby.
- Starter holes in back of the changer top help secure it to brackets provided on the dresser, while the felt bottom prevents damage to the dresser top.
- When no longer needed for changing the baby, changer top can be used as a shelf under the bed for storage.
- This furniture has been tested by the Canadian government to ensure the finish on the wood and metal parts are free of toxins and 45 chemicals known to be harmful.
- Rich almond finish offers warmth and sophistication.
Solid wood posts and top rails ensure no flex in the product for longevity.
Customer assembly required.
Use a slightly damp, soft cloth. Do not leave moisture on the surface.
Twice yearly, light furniture application to prevent wood from cracking or splitting.